Our cleansers, lotions, and creams can:
1. help soothe your acne symptoms
2. restore your skin’s natural barrier
3. promote healthy skin with our pH 5.5 formulation
To understand it better, let's find out the science of which SebaMed works. There are Sebaceous glands in our skin that lead to the production of sebum. This sebum lubricates your skin and helps in keeping it hydrated. However, excessive sebum is also not right for skin health. Oily skin is the result of this sebum content that gives a shiny tint on the skin and often leads to breakouts. The majority of the breakout and pimple issues appear due to the oiliness of the skin.
A regular skincare regime is all you need to manage the breakout issues. Proper cleansing of skin pores regularly can help in creating a big difference. You also need to make some lifestyle changes to deal with it. Isn't all of this worth it for shiny and glowing skin? Do you know that market these days is splurging with lotions, creams, and moisturizers that can cause severe skin irritation? But SebaMed cares and values your skin!
Our range of creams, moisturizers, lotions, and toners can: -Give a soothing effect for all types of acne symptoms -Provide a protective shield for your skin's mantle -Advanced Ph 5.5 formulation promotes the nourishment of healthy skin
1. Do not press or squeeze the whiteheads, blackheads, and breakouts as it can leave vulnerable scars on your face.
2. Wash skin daily with the Ph 5.5 products like SebaMed clear face products rather than making use of neutral soaps.
3. Acne problems can worsen if you make use of aggressive cleaning techniques for the same.
4. For any inflamed pimples use an antibacterial cleansing bar like the SebaMed cleansing foam.
5. A good deep cleansing tonic like the SebaMed clear face toner can help remove excess oils.
6. Users of matte skin products can avoid oily creams. Opt for the oil free gel- like the SebaMed clear face gel can obstruct pimple production.
7. Every acne treatment could display effects, only post 6 to 8 weeks. Avoid changing skincare products often to avoid skin irritation.
8. Antibacterial anti-pimple gels like SebaMed's anti-spot gel can cover all types of spots and help in the disappearance of pimples within 2 to 3 days.
9. Consult a good dermatologist if there is no effect within 2 months.
10. Combine SebaMed clear face line products for reducing skin dryness along with other pills and lotions.
› Soap-free cleansing with pH 5.5 maintains the protective acid mantle of the skin. ‹ › pH 5.5 supports the skin’s natural barrier function against dryness and irritation. ‹ › Dermatological tests prove the efficacy of Sebamed’s products for cleansing and care in dry skin and their excellent tolerance. ‹