Regenerative active ingredients in Sebamed Shampoo for colored hair reaches the roots and give a lustrous shine to your hair. After all, the right hair color can look perfect only when accompanied by an ideal shampoo and conditioner. You can instead switch to a complete range of professional haircare products by Sebamed that are also highly recommended by dermatologists.
Harsh chemicals in hair colors can lead to hair fizziness, damage, and irritation in the scalp. But the intense repair formula of Sebamed Color Care Shampoo revitalizes the hair strands by giving them ample moisturizing components.
Top features of Sebamed Shampoo For Colored Hair are:
- Hydr0-Balancing complex aids in calming down of scalp irritation.
- Exclusive care complex, along with UV-Filter, ensures overall brilliant hair care.
- pH 5.5 formula acts as a natural barrier for the scalp and retains original hair texture.
- Dermatologically acclaimed product is safe to use for sensitive hair.
- Cruelty-free product ensures that no harm is done to any animal in the making or manufacturing process.
If you still doubt the proficiency of Sebamed color care shampoo, you can also ask your dermatologist about this cruelty-free product. It comes in a stylish packaging that often attracts the users at the first glimpse. You can quickly get it online, and the rates are also quite pocket friendly.
- Wet your hair correctly, ensuring that even the scalp gets wet.
- Apply shampoo gently into your scalp with the palm of your hands. Ensure that lather forms as it helps in even distribution of shampoo to scalp and hair.
- Complete an application through the entire hair length for overall nourishment. Leave it for 1 minute.
- Give yourself a thorough hair wash while massaging your scalp gently.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly and wash off the shampoo.
- Repeat the whole process if required. Follow this hair care pattern at least twice a week.
It is totally up to you to retain the hair color with effective hair care products. Sebamed Color Care
Shampoo can prove very useful with consistent use for a long time.
and Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Glyceryl Oleate acts as an emulsifier and the nonionic co-surfactant in this shampoo. Aqua and Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate are other vital ingredients of this product.
If you are also tired of dull and rough hair after the hair color, try Sebamed color care shampoo and revive new life into your beautiful strands!