Sebamed Childrens’ Shampoo
Excellent body care begins with our Liquid Face & Body Wash – 200 ml. Formulated without soap and with important nutrients, it dually cleanses and moisturizes your skin.
Are all baby shampoos safe? No! You must watch out for the ingredients and only consider measured pH shampoo for kids . The harmful shampoo has a pH value of more than 7, and chemicals like phthalates and formaldehyde cause various allergic reactions. Sebamed baby shampoo consists of a pH 5.5 and includes a mild cleanser with sugar contents for gentle cleansing.
Why is Sebamed Children’s Shampoo A perfect Pick for Your Baby?
SebaMed Shampoo for Kids with a 5.5 pH value ensures that the scalp barrier remains intact. Sebamed Best shampoo for kids in Pakistan ensures hydration and nourishes the scalp for accelerating healthy hair growth in babies. In addition, there is minimal loss of lipids and other elements along with Malassezia that results in dandruff growth.
Other reasons to switch to Sebamed shampoo for your babies are:
- No Irritants and free from most of the allergic reactions. Contains Botanical ingredients that retain the pH value of 5.5 on your baby’s scalp and prevents dryness.
- No tear formula of this shampoo is free from formaldehyde which ensures that there is no irritation to the baby’s eyes.
- SebaMed Baby Shampoo is perfect for skin problems such as seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff and cradle cap.
- It is free from alkali and soap that ensure mild cleaning of dirt and other elements in the baby’s scalp.
- Chamomile is a herbal hair extract that escalates dryness and does not cause any sting in the eyes.
- The botanical fragrance is pleasing and can be used for a baby from 6 months onwards.
- In some cases, dermatologists recommend this shampoo for infants with sensitive scalp.
- Go through the List of Ingredients this Shampoo contains so that you can keep check whether your kid is allergic to any of those or not.
- Although, SebaMed Children’s Shampoo is clinically designed with no-tear formula, Still keep it away from your Kid’s eyes & also do not keep it for long on baby’s head.
- Wet the baby’s hair with lukewarm water.
- Take 1-2 ml of Sebamed’s children’s shampoo and dilute it with a small quantity of water.
- Mix it on your palm, and then gently massage it on the scalp of your baby.
- Allow this shampoo only for a few seconds, and then rinse it thoroughly with the water from the baby’s head.
- Refrain from contact with the baby’s eyes.
Regular use of this shampoo allows silky and frizz-free hair in your babies. It also supplements enhancing hair growth at a faster pace.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.