SEBAMED ANTI HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO
Sebamed Anti-hair loss shampoo is a great option to retain the hair thickness. This shampoo is clinically proven to provide a solution against hair fall and damage. It is an alkali and soap-free hair cleanser that accelerates better hair growth.
Dermatologists from top labs clinically tested the efficacy of Sebamed shampoo for sensitive scalp and came up with positive outcomes. The Piroctone Olamine content in the shampoo effectively fights with hidden dandruff giving you healthy and thick hair.
What’s wow about the Sebamed Anti Hair Loss Shampoo?
- Reduction of hair loss with regular application in the right way.
- Niacin and Vitamin B Complex ensures proper skin circulation.
- Gingko Biloba, which is a natural extract, imparts essential nutrients to the scalp and hair roots.
- Dermatologically approved Sebamed Anti Hair Loss Shampoo is a perfect solution for daily haircare.
Sebamed everyday shampoo includes several active ingredients that nourish skin and ensures acid protection to the scalp. Dry and rough hair can now revive their shine with this fantastic product. There are no colourants and paraben in the shampoo, making it an organic choice. The use of right anti-hair loss formula ensures healthy hair growth again. It strengthens the strands of your hair and nourishes the scalp as well. This stimulates the overall blood circulation imparting essential oxygen and nutrients to the hair. Hence, you can rely on Sebamed Anti Hair Los Shampoo for healthy and thick hair.
- Take some quantity of shampoo on your palm and work it to create lather.
- Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, take desirable shampoo quantity and massage it all over the scalp.
- Use your fingertips gently over the scalp to massage shampoo into it.
- Allow it for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Ensure that the foam passes through the entire hair length to give a silky hair texture and even smoothness.
- You must rinse hair at least 2 times a week with Sebamed shampoo for sensitive scalp.
Amount of shampoo to use – Apply a bottle cap of shampoo for a regular scalp wash. For a sensitive hair, apply ¾ shampoo bottle cap two times a week. Do not apply more than required shampoo quantity as it can lead to scalp irritation or rashes. However, any potential irritation signs might vanish away within half an hour.
Start using Sebamed shampoo for sensitive scalp today and witness the healthy, thick and beautiful hair!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.