1. Gathering data
We retain and follow the data voluntarily provided by the customers after their registration with us. Our focus is towards gathering information on all products and services and sharing it with you. Personal data that we hold depends on your level of interactions with relevant product choices and features used by you. List of data we have with us include:
- First, last and middle name.
- Contact address and mobile details.
- Business number and social media data.
- Other information gathered through phone number, address, email id, social media and other relevant data.
- Information collected from surveys, financial information like invoice, credit card number and purchase history for account authentication.
- Credentials such as passwords and security data.
- Payment information for data collection like the security code and credit card details.
- Social media login data like Facebook, Google and other logins.
Ensure that all the details you collect are accurate and correct to our knowledge. We also collect automated information for navigation of services. And we optimize the automatic details like the IP address, language preference, browser data, country location and other technical details.
2. Data usage
We access all the personal details gathered through services for legit business interests. Use of information also helps in entering the contract for compliance with the legal obligations. Use of all the data aims at:
- Simplify the log on and account creation process.
- Linkage to the third-party account like Facebook or Google.
- To carry out a promotional strategy for marketing purpose.
- Association with third-party marketing partners.
- Managing and fulfilment or orders, returns, exchange and payments or services.
- For posting Testimonials and managing them.
- Content display and tailored advertising for better efficacy.
- Organizing competition-related lucky draws and prizes.
- Feedback request for services.
- Monitoring of fraud and prevention.
- Enforcing legal policies, business purpose, terms and conditions.
- Inspection of legal data.
- Managing user accounts for service request.
- Response to queries and customer support.
- Evaluation of products, services and consent.
3. Sharing of data
We might use your data for the information sharing on a legal basis:
- Avail consent for the personal data.
- Data processing for legitimate business interests.
- To fulfil the terms of the contract.
- Meeting legal obligations, court order, judicial proceeding and governmental requests.
- Disclosure of vital data to prevent policy violations, frauds and potential threats.
- Consultants, vendors and third-party service provider.
- Data analysis, hosting services, email delivery and payment processing.
We do not use any other confidential data apart from described the policy stated above. As per our policy, we do not share, rent or sell any other data for the promotional reasons. All the contracts stay in place with us, and we are stringent in sharing our data with others.
We might also share the business transfer data for the purposes such as negotiations, financing, mergers and sale of company assets. Third-party advertisers and affiliates use this information for any ventures or other collaboration.
We might ask for accepting cookies so that you can access information through it. Following are the reasons for which we might need cookies:
- User computer recognition for the website visit.
- Browsing various activities on the website through the tracking system.
- Enhances user-friendliness of the website.
- Website evaluation.
- Operational purposes.
- Fraud prevention and website security.
- Website design to meet the user requirements.
Cookies are also helpful in operating the user behaviour and optimizing its overall site performance.
5. Social media logins
6. Third party websites
7. Retention of crucial data
8. Security of data
We implement organizational and technical measures to ensure security protection for saving personal data in the process. But, as there are loopholes in everything, even the internet itself is not 100% safe. Hence, the transmission of personal data and services is possible but at your own risk. You can access all the services but only in a secured environment.
9. Privacy rights
We completely adhere to your consent for processing the personal information, and you pertain the sole right to withdraw consent at any time. However, we also hold the authority to modify or terminate your account and information linked in it. It is often for the prevention of fraud and other legal requirements that we use of your data. You also can opt to move out of email marketing by clicking at the unsubscribe link mentioned on the email list. Service- related emails might still work for authentication purposes.
10. DATA BREACH policy
Privacy breach refers to the inappropriate access or disclosure of personal details. We would notify you when we identify any potential harm to your account. Unauthorized access to your crucial data is under prompt investigation as our surveillance authority can take quick action within 72 hours.
11. DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Majority of the mobile operating systems and browsers follow a ‘DNT’ or Do-Not-Track feature to monitor and browse your activities. Timely recognition and implementation of DNT signals help in quick communication and efficient tracking.
12. COPYRIGHT NORMS
We strictly prohibit and abstain from imitating our content in linking to the license and permission for its use. You are although granted the permission to follow incidental acts and take out the prints for private purposes. But the license to recopy is available only under restricted situations.
13. Disclaimer for liability and warranty
We stand by the liability and permit warranty for every content relevant to the site. You can also extend the legal permission for using the site.
14. Term amendments