Absolutely no one desires big houses or world trips on daily basis; the smallest, honest desire in each heart while one looks in the mirror is the simplest; to have a clear skin. Skin is something everyone is sensitive about but not everyone shows. Even though no breakout can ruin the beauty that each of us possesses yet skin breakouts break our hearts.
It is a known fact that skin breaks out and is damaged with pollution and impurities from the environment but what most of us fail to look at is the damages we cause to our own skin. Being rough on our skin and constant use of products that might seem helpful but are harsh is a problem most of us overlook.
With our skin to get started on the road of clarity, we need to stop being so aggressive towards it. Here is a list of things Sebamed suggests you to unlock that clear skin achievement unlocked.
Steps to Follow in your skincare routine:
- Wash your face before you sleep; ALWAYS: washing all day’s dirt, impurities and leftover makeup off your face before you sleep is necessary to let your skin breath the entire night.
- Never skip moisturization: pick the right moisturizer that suits your skin type but never get lazy to skip moisturizing your skin. Drying out your skin will make more room for acne.
- Invest in a cotton mask: mask allows a combination of sweat and germs, and the rubbing of that mask on your face causes a very specific type of breakout named acne mechanical. The easiest way to prevent this is to switch to a breathable cotton mask.
- Be gentle on your skin: scrubbing harshly and rough exfoliation cause skin to dry and break out. Rubbing vigorously with a wash cloth also damages the skin. Gentleness and subtleness is the way to treat your skin.
- Don’t skip sunscreen: It is important to apply your skin suited sunscreen after your moisturizer every day whether you are exposed to sunlight or not. Sunscreen not only protects you from harmful sunlight but also from the unwanted impurities.
- Reduce hand and face contact: touching your face constantly especially touching places where your skin broke out means you are giving acne more space to show up. make sure you reduce your face touching habit and whenever you touch your face make sure to have them cleaned before that.
- Avoid carbs and add vitamin c infused diet: food intake that have high carb value surely makes way for acne. However edibles high in vitamin c help your skin clear out and feel fresher.
- Regularly clean your phone: your phone has a lot of germs on it and when you answer any call and have it on your ear and attached to your face you answer acne for an invite. So clean your phone often to avoid transfer of germs.
- Wash you face with cold water: warm water may be good to cleanse your skin but ending with a few splashes of cold water will help you feel more refreshed and your complexion will move towards clarity.
- Use a separate towel for your face: your bath towel transfer oils from your body or your hair to your face, but it also carries bacteria, so keeping a separate towel for drying your face post-cleanse is essential.
Apart from all these a little note for your precious skin is to choose products that are suitable and gentle on your skin.
Cleansing Bar :
Cleansing your skin is easier and subtler with Sebamed cleansing bar. Sebamed cleansing bar is as gentle on your skin as one can be and is suitable for all skin types.